Thursday 13 February 2014

Legere



I'll get some better pictures taken but this project has taken so long that I wanted to get a first cut onto cyber space. I've put up some Company shots previously but now (apart from the standard) its done.

In the Perry French infantry picks you get 6 skirmishers based around two standard body positions. One standing and one sort of crouching. I had a number of these figures and wasn't doing anything with them until I decided to do a firing line Battalion in which I would see how many ways I could make the generic figures look different. I did cheat a little, 6 of the 24 are Perry metals and I did use some Victrix Old Guard arms and weapons but otherwise its all cutting and glueing from the basic box.

So here they are. They'll be up for sale soon so drop me a line if you're interested. I think they make a nice change from the usual march attack column and simply by spreading the bases out they do look like a skirmish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment